Book dating guest loudon tn scott michael foster and spencer grammer dating in real life
· Please respond to meeting notices promptly so that the proper breakfast arrangements can be given to the caterer.The head count is due to the caterer on Monday of the week of the meeting.The keynote speaker is Curt Fields doing his impersonation of General Grant.Tickets are and are available from Ron Lockhart. Mc Neece Adjutant American Legion Post 256 MINUTES OF POST NO.As well as the reconstructed Fort Loudoun that is open to visitors, there are three hiking trails, picnic areas, as well as a museum & visitor center that is free and open to the public daily.For more information on the location and its unique history, as well as directions please visit Loudoun.Harry Mc David sung Amazing Grace to close the meeting. 256 REGULAR MEETING THE AMERICAN LEGION DEPARTMENT OF TENNESSEE COMPILED BY: James Mc Neece, Adjutant DATE: 5 October 2017 APPROVED BY: Vic Vickery, Commander ATTENDANCE TIME GUESTS: 1 CONVENED 0900 MEMBERS: 99 ADJOURNED 1100 Commander Vickery opened the meeting with appropriate ceremony and declared the regular monthly meeting of Tellico Lake Post 256 of Tennessee convened. Member Bob Ullom read the American Legion Preamble. INTRODUCTION OF VISITORS AND GUESTS: Commander Vickery introduced visitors and guests. There will be patriotic songs and buddy war stories. Mc Neece Adjutant American Legion Post 256 ww.tellicolakepost256MINUTES OF POST NO.
· This general meeting was different than past meetings. · There were patriotic songs and buddy war stories. · New members of Post 256 will be initiated at the November general membership meeting.
· There are still openings for guest speakers for the 2018 agenda.
· The keynote speaker for the April general membership meeting will be the FBI Special Agent in Charge of the Knoxville office, Renae Mc Dermott.
256 REGULAR MEETING THE AMERICAN LEGION DEPARTMENT OF TENNESSEE COMPILED BY: James Mc Neece, Adjutant DATE: 1 November 2018 APPROVED BY: Robert Haldi, Commander ATENDANCE TIME GUESTS: 6 CONVENED 0900 MEMBERS: 50 ADJOURNED 1100 Commander Haldi opened the meeting with appropriate ceremony and declared the regular monthly meeting of Tellico Lake Post 256 of Tennessee convened. · The remaining time of the meeting was devoted to hearing of member’s service activities.
· Member Mike Schack stated that the Loudon County Honor Guard needs members. · Member Bill Blair was involved in an auto accident.